The Rise of the Restorers
1. To help churches, businesses, and residents in the Madison-Hall Community to work together, building on the assets in this community, and addressing the weaknesses.
2. To help individuals and families in this community make long-term positive changes in their lives (through mentoring, budget counseling, relationship workshops, etc).
3. To identify people in the neighborhood who are taking leadership responsibility and to support them in their goals.
4. To work to increase the level of safety in the neighborhood.
5. To support the local public schools and the children of this neighborhood.